GUTENBERG PUBLISHING SYSTEM®
Built upon the FileMaker Pro database application, our Gutenberg Publishing System® offers SP clients a whole suite of tools to effectively manage their content and flow formatted data into websites and page layout programs.
Content review and strategy
Technical Specification Document
Content Structure & Relationships
Output to e-commerce, web, catalogs or flyers
Web: XML, HTML, JPEG, GIF
Enterprise: Epicore, AS400, SQL
Images: PDFs, Logos
Catalog content to Adobe InDesign
All content to commerce & web
How Gutenberg Benefits You
Easy content management tools
- Image repositories and drag & drop features let you store, source and move content around with ease.
- Built-in visual cueing, page previews and customize reports help you review and maintain content accuracy.
Centralized & deployable content
- You can quickly import and export data as well as assign different content to separate delivery channels, all from one interface.
- Gutenberg makes repurposing content simple, even across multiple languages.
- Gutenberg is programmed to integrate with your content, which you access and manage through a desktop client that’s organized around the structure of your catalog or web publication.
- Custom templates and flow options make your work easy and scalable.
The result: more accurately maintained content and a 25%-35% reduction in turnaround times.
- Seattle Publishing handles all maintenance, hosting and access
- Monthly fee based on time commitment and seats purchased
- Integrated into your IT infrastructure
- Multiple options for development, hosting and support